Wednesday, January 4, 2017

 Happy New Year,,, (belated)



I think it's going to be a good year!!  I won't think otherwise.!

My first quilt of the year is a gift to our oldest DD.  I have never made one specifically for her.
Here is a picture of the first four blocks. (Only 12 more to go hehee).
Credit for pattern is Moda Bake Shop and Little Bunny Quilts for the pattern.

I am using Kaffe Fassett layer cake.  It is not my cuppa tea., but she will love it.
Then I hope to start a couple of scrap quilts and work on my UFO pile Oh MY!!!

Last year my main focus was to Purge and I did a pretty good job.  This year my focus is health and fitness.  I have returned to Weight Watchers and I am making a point to get my exercise in on a regular basis. In addition to running/walking with one of my daughters three times a week, I am also trying some new classes at the gym and biking.  I hope to be a new me by year end.
Have a great week! Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment