Sunday, March 11, 2018

Spring Planting

When I retired over a year ago, I spent many days in our yard.  A few years ago, we just got tired of spending every weekend working in the yard.  I sure had my work cut out for me.  We recently (finally) had a sprinkler system installed.  I have been waiting to have that completd before I began re planting and seeding the lawn.
So today hubby and I spent the day re planting some flower beds. It is my hope that with regular watering (from the sprinklers) we can again, have a lawn. But here are some pictures of our hard work.


Some of these, I have never tried to grow so wish me luck.

Now on the quilting front, I did get four of these blocks put together before the yard work began.
This is fabric that I have hoarded (collected) for several years.  This will be a lovely shabby chic lap quilt for me.  this makes a 32 inch block.

No comments:

Post a Comment