Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday is now over

I hope everyone out there in blog land had a great holiday. I know we did. We had a houseful of guests, a wedding to attend and a family dinner, twice actually.  Lol Two family dinners that is!!!
It is always great to see the family in from out of town. Now I have to travel for a day or two, then I get to stay home for the rest of the holidays, Hopefully spend next weekend decorating my house. It will be time to take down all my favorite fall decorations and turn to Christmas.
I love Fall the best, so it will be sad to put it all away till next year. But time to get ready for the next invasion of family and friend.  I haven't had much time for sewing in the last few weeks, but I plan to put it on my schedule very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment